Updated September 7th, 2020
This website is operated by the Dating Today (hereinafter referred to as "DT"). You can use this website only if you agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions without limitation or reservation.
The services in datingtoday.global(hereinafter referred to as "services") may not be used by anyone under the age of eighteen(18). By using the site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age (or the age of legal majority under applicable law). You are prohibited to use our services if you are a competitor of ours, have intentions of collecting or utilizing our content for your own purposes or if we have previously banned you from the Website.
The services contain content including, without limitation, DT logos, and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, other files are the proprietary property of DT.
Acceptable Use of the Services
You agree that your use of the services will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right or constitute a criminal action or tort, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct while on the services. You further agree not to:
- Use the services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the services;
- Engage in any discriminatory, defamatory, libelous, hateful, harassing, abusive, obscene, threatening, physically dangerous, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable conduct;
- Attempt to indicate in any manner that you have a relationship with us or that we have endorsed you or any products or services for any purpose;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, chain letters, or harvest or collect the email addresses or other contact information of other users from the services for the purpose of sending spam or other commercial messages;
- Use or attempt to use another’s account without authorization from such user and DT or post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish personal information about any person;
- Post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish or send through the services viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
Responsibility of Users
You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and as well as your personal information. DT disclaims any liability for any harm or damages resulting from your access or use of our website and/or services.
Registration and Security
Some of our services require or allow you to create an account with us, with a user ID and password. When registering for an account, you agree that you will (a) provide only accurate, complete, and up-to-date information, (b) maintain and promptly update your account information, (c) maintain the confidentiality and security of your username and password, accepting all risks and responsibility associated with any authorized or unauthorized access to your account, and (d) immediately notify DT if you discover or otherwise suspect any unauthorized use of your account.
We reserve the right to modify, update or discontinue our services, or any features or portions thereof, without prior notice. You agree that we can suspend or terminate your right to access our services at any time for any reason without notice, obligation or liability to you.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Use of the services is at your sole risk. No oral or written information or advice given by DT or its representatives creates a warranty. The services are provided without warranty of any kind.
If the datingtoday.global website is subject to any actual or threatened claims, costs, damages, losses, or other liabilities as a result of your use of any of the services, or any data, information, or other items you make available through the services, then you agree to indemnify the datingtoday.global website from all such losses and any related costs, such as reasonable attorney’s fees.
You further agree to indemnify the datingtoday.global website for any Covered Losses arising out of or related to: (a) any Submissions you provide; (b) your violation of these Terms; and (c) your violation of any rights of another. Some jurisdictions limit consumer indemnities, so some or all of the indemnity provisions above may not apply to you. If you are obligated to indemnify us, we will have the right, in our sole and unfettered discretion, to control any action or proceeding and determine whether we wish to settle it, and if so, on what terms."
Links to this Website
When you would like to link your website to this website, place the link to the top page of this website (https://datingtoday.global/). We do not permit links with the following properties.
- Links from websites including contents that are or may be against public order and standards of decency, or laws;
- Links using frame functions or other forms of links that infringe our copyrights by such means as to confuse the audience about the fact that contents are owned by DT;
- Links from websites including contents that slander or detract the credibility of DT, or its products or services; and/or
- Links that have commercial purposes (links that are placed in order to make a profit).
In no event shall DT be held liable for demands for damages, or any other complaints or claims from third parties with respect to websites that have links to this website.
When you place a link to this website, you must hold DT harmless from any complaints or claims by third parties. When DT requests that you break a link to this website for whatever reasons, you must disconnect the link immediately.
Third-party websites that are linked to this website are managed under each operator's responsibility and no guarantees or recommendations are made by DT with respect to such websites and their contents. DT is in no way liable for such websites and their contents.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that part will be severed from these Terms, and the rest of the Terms will remain intact. If we do not enforce any provision of these Terms, that will not be considered a waiver of our rights. Any waiver of these Terms must be obtained in a written document signed by an authorized representative of Dating Today.
Changes to these Terms
We may change these Terms from time to time. If we do, we’ll provide notice of any changes, such as by posting the most recent version on our Services and updating the "Last Updated" date above. You can view the latest Terms any time by clicking the "Terms & Conditions" link at the bottom of the webpage. We encourage you to check for updates regularly. Your continued use of the services following any notice we provide will confirm that you have agreed to the amended terms. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Services.
If you have any questions about the Terms & Conditions, you can contact us.